Pessimism about the markets? Well no. Not really, but can see some dark clouds:
– the government’s inability to control inflation
– MMS acting like a rubber stamp for the Lady in White
– Commodity prices – including crude of course
-Interest rates HAVE TO GO UP to compensate for inflation. Sadly Indian population not elastic to interest changes – see 14 lakh crores lying in banks….
– If the US economy does well (as it seems now) FII inflow will not be much (no fresh buying?)
– If the US economy does well (as it seems now) the Rupee will weaken – good for the Tech companies..
– Mutual funds and Unit linked life insurance sales are not so high – cash coming into the market is just not enough!
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.