- Markets are in a turmoil, you should be investing in ‘safe’ assets that give guaranteed returns like ppf, nsc, bank fixed deposits.
- Do not sell all your equities, but do put some money in debt instruments, it is safe
- Do not worry about sector specific investments, but the sectors to be avoided are auto, infrastructure, etc. You should be investing in sectors like FMCG, Pharma, banking – because they will do well even in a slow down
- It is risky to invest in equities, so it makes sense to stop your SIP investments – remove it when the markets have recovered.
-real estate seems to be doing better than the equity markets so do take a long term view and invest in real estate
- averaging in good stocks makes sense, so if you have bought a good share at a high price, buy more of it, so that the average cost comes down.
-take a short term view of the market and invest in a one year FD..by that time the markets would have recovered…and you can buy equity.
Good show, congrats anchor…
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.