No, sorry you will not find the answer here.
I do not want to join the cacophony out there. However I have found the following types of answers:
1. I do not know what to do, so no comments.
2. I will do what the big boys are doing. Pssst…do you know what the big boys are doing?
3. Too much at stake – will not comment till a clear picture emerges.
4. Too much at stake – still negotiating about what to say.
5. Anyway there is a lock-in why bother?
6. As a distributor I have had no relationship with either L&T or Fidelity, so will ask the client to invest in XYZ fund.
……..many more perhaps…
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.