Well none of us know what next…but let us look at the crystal ball:
– we all knew that there were scams. Some have come out, many have not yet.
– a scam eruption HAS to by definition bring the markets down – as an acknowledgment of the eruption.
– markets could remain low / lower for 5-7 months.
– realty, infra, have been really hammered down, so the rise could be the fastest there.
– interest rates will peak out say at 12% at retail level. At that stage invest in INCOME FUNDS OR GILT funds, hoping to benefit from a falling interest rate.
continue your SIPs
– if you hold pivotals (read Reliance, Hdfc, SBI, L&T…etc.) bought at higher prices, average
if you have bought some duds which are speculative in nature (you know them dont you?)..sell on rallies…
if in doubt put money in an index fund
if u are not insured take term insurance – the cheapest will also pay. However take it only from a company that you TRUST…
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.