A few days ago I had done ..a post called Investment lies that you have been told. Was not sure whether I could find enough..but here is a second set..I think it can go on for a few days. Would love it if people told me WHY I think it is a lie..some of them look true, do they not? Ha ha:
1. It is a great time to be buying real estate, a 25% return is almost guaranteed!
2. Equities have given a 22% return from 1980 till date. At the same rate the index will surely cross 100,000 soon – just check out on excel.
3. Debt mutual funds are a great way to invest in debt markets – and is superior to other forms of debt investing.
4. American companies will stop outsourcing and start creating jobs in America.
5. Venture capital funds and private equity funds are a great way to invest in high tech companies.
6. Warren Buffet always speaks in favor of good governance, good investment principles, and is easy for the common man to understand and implement.
7. Sebi (SEC) is there to prevent market manipulation, prevent insider trading and protect the small investor.
8. CEO pay (and in general senior executive pay) is well deserved because it is determined in a competitive environment.
9. The Fed works for the good of the common man.
10. Richer the country, happier the people.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.