Good morning Mr. Subramanyam, this is Mr. A Saxena from Metlife Insurance company, can I speak to you for 5 minutes?
Me: Yes please go on…
Saxena: Sir you have 3 policies of Metlife which has expired, and ML has returned only Rs. 25,000 to you. Actually you have paid Rs. 125,000. We found that out in an IRDA audit, and actually ML has to pay you more.
Me: so what can I do?
S: Sir please send a cheque/ draft for Rs. 23,545 in the name of METLIFE……LTD.
Me: Then what will happen?
S: Sir ML will give u a refund of Rs. 125,000.
Money sent. I receive a cover with a wrong address….- after chasing. Mr. Saxena says ‘Sir there is a mistake, do not open it, just send it back’…..
The truth is he collects 2 photos, pancard, identity proof….and ISSUES a new policy…..and makes sure that I do not get the policy for at least 30 days..
So my free look in is gone. Fraud class 1.
Questions for Metlife – which tells me -Sorry sir you have to go to our Grievance cell or the Ombudsman…..lol…
1. Who is Mr. A K Saxena? How did he get my policy details?
2. Who is the agent who has got a commission on this policy?
3. Is this the ONLY policy that Mr. Saxena has lodged (or should i say application?)?
4. Address is written wrongly, but you still did not take the address from the complaint letter…
5. IRDA has zillions of such complaints, but neither IRDA nor the Life Council have spoken about this to the press…
6. Priyanka Sambhav of Cnbc Awaaz did a program about this problem….you will hopefully find it in You tube or somewhere in Cnbc Awaaz archives..
If this is a new sales technique, welcome.
PS: pretty obviously except my name everything else is correct…
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.