Well, well you have to believe what the government tells you, right? No. Wrong. You need to see what is happening around you to guess what the growth rate can/ will be.
1. I spoke to a HR consultant she told me ‘Jobs paying more than Rs. 40 lakhs have just vanished. Recently when the Eastern zone sales head quit his job, the management quickly got the South sales head to handle South and East.
2. Banks which are recruiting fresh MBAs are also willing to look at smart graduates!
3. A few MBA institutes have been forced to shut down – the number of people signing up for a MBA degree has clearly gone down!
4. One bank which hires MBAs in large nos. has not revised its starting pay for the past 3 years – and they are getting the numbers that they want!
5. At least 2 banks have tied up with MBA institutes to recruit fresh graduates and give them a trainees job and an MBA degree at the end of 2 years! Dramatically reducing costs for the bank!
6. Just to take on Mayawati there is a stupid legislation which says you should pay 4 times the price of land – this means infra projects will not go on. Simple.
7. Infra companies like GMR are quoting at Rs. 19 and looks over priced to fund managers managing infra funds. Vow – some message to the common man?
8. NREGA ensures that labour is not available for other projects…but some surveys show that the ‘intended beneficiary’ is not getting the money.
9. Most scams have enriched UPA – which seems to be reconciled to not coming back to power. Extent of loss to the exchequer is IMPOSSIBLE to guess….God bless.
10. If Raja was allowed to make all the money and PC did not get anything from it, Raja should be given the Bharat Ratna. If Subramanyam Swamy can get the Supreme Court to pass strictures against PC, MMS and UPA (by implication) SS deserves the Bharat Ratna….(both in the Super Heavy Weight Snatch category)
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.