Head held high, eyes on the stars, nose to the grind, ear to the ground, money where the mouth is, tongue tied, chest out, feet on the ground, have you tried doing all this simultaneously?
Really tough…stop listening to the experts!
It is a whole long list of lies that I can enumerate (some American, some Indian, some generic)…some are partially true, some are completely wrong, some are….but nothing is a completely true statement.
Today will make a few such statements..as time goes by will explain them!
1. But for the subprime crisis, the American economy was strong and resilient.
2. This is just a subprime crisis, and once it is solved, America will be strong again
3. The Fed (Rbi) sets the interest rates in the economy.
4. Diversification is a fantastic wealth creation tool. If everybody had a well diversified portfolio, there would have been no crisis at all.
5. Buy low-sell high is a sure fire, time tested and workable Investment strategy.
6. The stock market in the US will bounce back to original levels as soon as the Fed bails out all the industries.
7. The dollar is really strong and is currently in a small blip.
8. Obama wants change! (please give it to him)
9. A buy-and hold long term investing strategy yields superior results over trying to sell ..and buy.
10. Re-balancing is a fantastic wealth creation strategy.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.