Let me enumerate the list of amazingly stupid / amusing statements that I have heard:
1. My expenses will fall once I retire.
2. I am pulling out of the market at 29k. I will enter again at 24k. I know when the next correction is coming.
3. I want to be fearful when the others are greedy. (half knowledge is a dangerous thing)
4. I am right. I have done my research. The market is wrong. In 5 months I will be proved right.
5. I love eating, so I want to set up a hotel.
6. Oh These Photographs are very good! Which camera do you use?
7. Investing is very easy.
8. Investing is difficult.
9. I trusted my adviser. He cheated me.
10. My Relationship Manager sold me a ULIP.
11. If only I had bought Infosys at Rs. 100 on listing!!
12. I have no background of the stock market – my family has only Fixed deposits…so it took me till age 45 to start investing.
13. I am too (young / old choose) to invest.
14. I have a fool proof system.
15. I know my risk tolerance.
16. My risk tolerance does not change based on the market conditions. Never.
17. I can keep the noise out of my thinking.
18. I have the discipline, integrity of thought, accounting skills, and the thought process to be a successful DIY investor.
….lets keep for another day…..
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.