If you think the marriage pressure is only on girls, you are sadly mistaken!! There is a lot of pressure on boys too.
Even when a boy is “in love” and wants to marry a girl of his choice the following demands are pretty normal:
– Why do you not buy a house of your own?
– How long will you stay with your parents?
– See staying with your parents is fine, but they have just a 1bhk how can you live in such a small place?
– You have a motorcycle? Is it not dangerous? Can you not afford a car?
– Why do you not take up a foreign assignment – that way both of you can live alone!!
– Is your salary not too low? My nephew is in “Wxdrf” and he is almost on double of this salary.
– You are paying the EMI of this house, but there is not enough space for all the 4 of you. You must do something about it.
– Now you are staying in this house…will your father give to you or will it have to be shared with her?
– Both you and your father are paying the EMI and the house is in joint names…but what happens to your dad’s portion of the amount paid? Will your siblings come for a share?
-Why are you spending so much on the repairs of this house? You are not sure whether you will inherit this house.
ALL THESE ARE QUESTIONS THAT BOYS HAVE BEEN ASKED BY THE POTENTIAL INLAWS…..bechare ladke…
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.