When appearing on television or when at a party where you do not want to be impolite what is the best advice to give?
Let me first define best advice:
- if you hear it in 2000, 2010 or 2020 it should sound correct
- the regulator should not find it offensive
- it should not talk about any one particular company or sector
- if it is N S E you should talk Nifty…and if it is BSE …Sensex
- it should not offend anybody
- it should not be scandalous
is it easy? Well initially I thought of this as difficult…but here are a few tips on what to say :
- Equity investments are for the long term
- Stay invested for long term – when the market turns upward, you will benefit
- Keep investing in the short run and long run, you will benefit
- Buy only good shares
- Do your fundamental research and analysis before you invest
- Do not invest in a small company unless you are sure about the promoters
- If you had invested Rs. 10000 in 1980 in Wipro today it would be worth more than Rs. 300 crores
- Read the prospectus before you invest
- ……………and many more…………..
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.