Here are some excuses that normally people give – I have a simple job for you:
Please find the questions for which people give these excuses:
1. I have no time at all: ‘Subra you do not understand. I have a job, it has some stunning deadlines, I travel a lot. I…..’I just do not have time’.
2. I am too tired: Subra by the end of the day, I am too darned tired to do anything. I can just flop in front of the TV and then go off to sleep…
3. I do not want to look silly in front of the crowd.
4. It is just too much – and I have no clue where to start….
5. It is too expensive – really unaffordable for me.
Now will you please tell me what was my question(s)?
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.