I really cannot say why I run this blog. But here the following are NOT the reasons:
1. I have no retail product other than this blog (and the ad revenues are so pathetic that I will not miss it if it goes away).
2. Dealing with retail is very, very, very tough for people like me because my solutions are too simple. In fact people may not appreciate the simple solution – they may think it is simplistic. I am not sure.
3. I hesitate before advising, and before I advise I need tons of data – this is a tough situation. I find pricing such a task very, very tough to handle.
4. My broker is not interested in new business, so his contact details WILL NEVER APPEAR on this blog, sorry.
5. One sure way how you can thank me is buying ALL your books through flipkart.com (obviously going to flipkart through subramoney.com) – whichever book or goods you buy I get a commission – just good governance of full disclosure.
6. Many people do write in, call up, take advice. Some offer to pay, some do not make that token offer.
7. I am bad (terrible) at replying to mails. However if you have sent me a mail at email@example.com and have not got a reply pls mail me again. Some of those mails were lost…so it is possible I have not seen it.
8. People who need advise need to help me with a lot more data. Asking ‘Is Hindalco a good share?’ – leaves me puzzled..
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.