There are somethings which I have not been able to understand, will somebody explain please?
- if 70% of the shares of Hdfc bank and Icici bank are held by FIIs, how are they Indian banks?
- if 100% retail is allowed to sell mutual funds and life insurance, why not tomatoes and jewellery?
- if a public sector bank promotes a life insurance company, why is it called a private insurance company?
- if 100% investments are allowed in banks, mutual funds, and brokerage houses, why not in insurance?
- why is life insurance strategic, but banking not strategic?
- why is foreign investment by banks allowed in Indian banks, but foreign airlines cannot invest in airlines?
- if a bunch of foreign investors want to lose money in insurance and airline business, what is OUR problem?
- is the stock exchange strategic or will we allow NYSE, Nasdaq and LSE set up Indian arms?
- will Govt. allow NSE to list and then allow the foreign exchanges into India?
too much confusion….will anybody answer some or all of these questions please?
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.