Amazing how many people die because they did not wear a helmet!
Recently saw a news item in The Hindu. A 33 year old died falling in a ditch – work was going on, hit his head against the cable. Leaves behind a 6 year old.
He was driving a bike – 15 years experience. He had just called his wife to say will reach home in 10 minutes…
1. I do not wear a helmet when I go on a short journey.
2. I buy a cheap helmet (hey dude what is the cost of your HEAD is the question, not what is the cost of he helmet!)
3. I need a helmet only when I am driving fast (this guy was travelling at a speed of 20km/hr.
4. My helmet does not have an ISI mark nor is it branded.
5. I wear a helmet only if I think a policeman will be around.
Hey Dudes and gals wear a helmet to SAVE your head. The price of YOUR HEAD is Rs. 180, buy a helmet for Rs. 180. If you think your head is worth Rs. 20 million, buy a term insurance for Rs. 20 million and a helmet for Rs. 3000. Wear it when you ride a bike. It is clumsy to carry around, so is a catheter – but you may not have a choice. Do not be stupid, wear your helmet and carry it around. There is no ‘short ride fairy’ who says I hurt only people who go on long rides…
Risk comes in many forms, play safe, but still insure.
PS: I am a life insurance agent 🙂 LOL.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.