Well frankly I do not know whether it is a good time to invest in gold or a great time to get out of gold. But let us look at the obvious reasons to buy or sell.
Obvious reasons to buy:
1. The world is busy printing money so value of currencies will fall but gold will go up.
2. More uncertainty means more gold should be bought – old world wisdom
3. Gold prices will rarely fall, if at all.
4. As Indians and Chinese consumers buy gold prices will go up from here.
5. When there is political uncertainty in the world – you are better off buying gold.
However here are 5 reasons why the market can only come down from here:
1. Everybody knows about the above 5 reasons, so it is already priced in.
2. As all the money printers are the biggest gold holders they can sell gold instead of printing notes.
3. When all mutual funds launch gold scheme and there is nothing to distinguish between schemes, the product will be at its peak. Will all mutual funds sell when money is being collected? I doubt it.
4. Do not know about the Chinese, Kerala is a net seller of gold. An average unemployed Keralite can sell gold or land to pay for bread. Land he cannot sell for Rs. 2500 or 7500…so he will sell gold.
5. All mutual funds can disturb any market..so you must buy etf!!!
I rest my case..buy gold or sell gold, as a broker I need brokerage. Simple aint it? As a distributor i make no TRAIL commission on gold, so I create activity – buy, sell, buy sell…..and make some money!!
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.