Doing financial planning as a lecture is very useful. I force people to get their own perspective to planning. My sessions are more questions. The participants have to find the answers. Except for things like – write down all your investments, make a will,….etc. there is no force or push..it is just probe. Clearly most of us want to be happy…and how do you do that? Simply by realising that:
- Happiness is a state of mind: Look at the urchin kid playing on the road, is that kid not happy?
- Happiness is a function of what thoughts you play in your mind
- Happiness is when you see people you love: see how you play ONLY positive thoughts about them – ALWAYS
- Happiness is when you smartly stay ONLY with people you love, and are excited thinking about them
- Happiness is when you choose only positive thoughts
- Happiness is when you finish all important work
- Happiness is when you keep only things and thoughts that you need
- Happiness is accepting everything – as what was, what is, and what is going to happen
- Happiness is accepting people as they are
- Happiness is accepting YOURSELF as you are
- Happiness is the process, it is the attitude and it is the destination
- Happiness is about gratitude, grace, love, acceptance, and thoughts of course
- Happiness is about enjoying every moment
- Happiness is about being useful to others with a SERVICE attitude
- Happiness is living on less, if you love that.
Happiness is nothing to do with wealth, relationships, achievements,…..it is just an attitude.
Go be Happy.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.