Here is another list of True or False….answers you should find it yourself…my job is to confuse you..that I have done. I do not think Pattu has any calculator which will give you the answers…but cannot trust Pattu. He is capable of creating another 10 calculators to answer these T or F also!!
1. In the long run shares perform better than bonds especially if you do not mind some volatility during the journey.
2. Stock markets are now so safe that it is impossible that there would be great crashes like the 1929 depression, etc.
3. Doing a SIP in a mutual fund or in a bunch of equity shares has the same impact over a long period of say 20 years.
4. You should invest in companies with monopoly positions. They are always profitable.
5. You should invest in companies which make addicting products. They are always profitable.
6. A company with a good product and doing well is ALWAYS going to give the shareholders a good return.
7. EBIDTA is a far better indicator of what is happening than EPS.
8. During periods of high inflation interest rates are high, so equity returns are subdued.
9. The good returns from the stock market over the past 20 years is because of brilliant economic growth by good Indian businessmen and their growth, innovation, opening new markets, good management, and good skills.
10. Low P/E stocks are bargains because they are inexpensive to the market and the dividend yield ensures a good moat.
Answers should obviously be with explanation….
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.