A few days ago I wrote on FB that people ask me wrong questions, let me enumerate some of them. Please remember that I am not really a hand holding personal financial planner, so the questions to me are lesser, but here….(and these questions are thanks to the media):
1. Subra the market has gone up from 21k to 28k in a short time, should I PAUSE my SIP for a few months and then start it again?
2. With crude being so low, will auto sales go up? Should I buy more of Maruti? and short Cairn India? or Reliance?
3. Will the next leg of the rally be led by the cyclicals?
4. With the dollar headed for 70…should I buy TCS, Indian Hotels, and Infosys?
5. Is Hdfc Ltd a good buy now? They have sold a small stake in the life insurance arm and I think they are listing their mutual fund?
6. Is it better to accumulate Hdfc Ltd. or Hdfc bank?
7. Raghuram Rajan will HAVE to decrease interest rates, is it a good time to by buying NBFCs like Cholamandalam / MM Finance?
8. Should I remove all my equity funds and put it in a liquid fund? and then I will do a STP ?
9. I am doing a SIP of Rs. 2000 per month for the past 6 years should I start another SIP in a different fund house?
10. I am doing a SIP in Hdfc Equity fund – and I read that when a fund becomes so big a fund manager finds it difficult to manage?
11. I have Rs. 5000 to invest should I diversify my risk by doing 5 SIPs of Rs. 1000 each – I was reading in the papers today..
…..and so on….
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.