Many mails, smses, calls saying ‘I owe you a treat my portfolio is doing well’. Some who have not called are the ones who still have not seen their statements. So those who invested from say 2010 onwards are now in decent money and better than bank rates. I hope they can show it to their parents who did not like this product!
Let me start by saying that many of these callers / communicators may have been skeptical when I asked them to start a sip. I have been pushing SIPs as the ONLY sensible method of creating wealth in the long term especially for the kids that I am talking about. Now that they are in the money (thank you God) they are happy and many of them want to do ONE MORE SIP.
So here is a note for them.
1. The market did not go up because YOU did a SIP or because I told you it would. Market went up as a normal sequence.
2. Market will go up and down but you should continue your SIP during good times as well as bad times.
3. 80% of the readers on this blog are under the age of 30 years. So if you do invest all your life, you have another 25 years of investing.
4. If you will be a BUYER should you be rejoicing that the market is up OR feeling bad that the market is getting more EXPENSIVE? Ponder over it. There is nothing to do, but please do ponder.
5. I did not know when exactly the market would go up. Neither do I know when it will move parallel to the Y axis or when it will move parallel to the X axis. Nor its direction. HOWEVER TO MAKE MONEY YOU NEED NOT KNOW THAT.
6. You took the risk, you put in the money, YOU GOT THE RETURN, i HOPE you realize that such sensational returns which you got are not sustainable in the long run.
7. Soon as ‘n’ increases the returns will look more earthly. Just saw somebody with a 200% P.A. appreciation in one midcap fund.
8. Today it is possible to start a SIP with an amount like say Rs. 1000 and increase it by Rs. 500 every year (or 6 months!). This is much better – because the whole process is AUTOMATIC….
those who have not yet started investing, this is a good time and place to start…if in doubt ask will answer…
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.