This is perhaps the worst possible line that the life insurance industry wants to see…..
Simply because the life insurance industry exists for itself, not really for the client. So the industry does not want to antagonize the agent. The agent feels that he is doing the sale, the paper work, convinces the client if there is a rate up…..so he has a legitimate role to play.
So what all will the Industry tell you:
1. Sir life insurance is a complicated product, please buy it through an agent.
2. Sir somebody will have to co-ordinate regarding the paper work – WHAT happens if you die, who will process your claim?
3. Sir in a term insurance you will GET BACK NOTHING! all your money is wasted, please buy a ULIP – it is a great combination of investment AND life insurance.
4. Sir we have a product which is a combination of investment and life insurance and sir IT IT NOT A ULIP!!
5. Sir we have an even better product – called ‘Term insurance WITH return of premium’ – much better than a term which does not give back your premium!!
What should you do?
Best? disconnect and go and buy a cheap online term insurance.
As simple as that. Or tell me why all these 5 statements are wrong..and I will tell you whether you are wrong or very wrong or completely wrong. LOL…
a simple test…tell me why all these 5 statements are completely AGAINST your interest….
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.