Forget big bang things – Corporate India will take what it wants. The Finance Minister will ensure that the companies and big groups will exert enough pressure on all of you for all it wants.
Do these following things for the common man:
1. Create a separate bank not too much bothered about profitability so that it concentrates on giving good services to the middle class customers.
2. Ensure that banks cannot sell any ULIP policy to any client till the client has not bought a Rs. 5 Million Term Cover.
3. Ensure that there is no Tax Deduction at Source for senior citizens – your banks are just not competent to handle the complex work involved.
4. FORCE each branch to have a retired employee so that he/she can deal with customers over the age of 55.
5. Banks should have a target of deposits, loans, etc. – for senior citizens.
6. These banks should be allowed to raise deposits, open savings and current accounts, but have a limit of Rs. 5 crores for giving loans.
7. These banks should not be allowed into any other financial businesses!
8. Merge all PSU mutual funds – they are not doing a great job being so fragmented anyway.
9. Check why PSU banks should promote so many life insurance companies – LIC is enough, why do you need Bank of Baroda, SBI, Canara…..to promote life insurance companies? do they serve any useful purpose?
10. With 50 odd banks at your disposal why do you not ask them to concentrate on regions or particular causes?
11. Create a real ombudsman who makes sure that JUSTICE is done, not an ombudsman who hides behind rules, regulations, etc.
12. An intellectual Central banker and an immensely powerful Finance Minister can do a lot of good for the nation – but it feels somewhere….that it may be different!
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.