A chance to meet many people is a huge, huge advantage of being in sales, training and public speaking. It also helps you interact with people across age groups. Some common characteristics of winners:
– Learning continually, and taking every opportunity as a learning opportunity
– when they find their boss unreasonable, they double their efforts, or ask their boss to prioritize what the boss wants first
– take responsibility, fully, not say ‘my part is well done, my colleague shirks’
– have a high tolerance (almost love) for uncertainty and disappointment
– embrace risk, understand and manage risk
– listen to people who either have a track record or justification of what they say
– they choose advisers whom they can trust
– love their area of work.
– if they find work that does not help them grow, they choose another area
– having the guts to speak their mind
– not saying ‘I have the qualifications to do a much bigger job’
– doing the job on hand well…and DEMAND better quality of work
….and so on…will surely add more
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.