Principles are fixed, and can be written on stone. Here are some of them (nothing original, I can assure you). Some you will find in books by Branson, Rhonda Byrne, Buffett, ….Trump.
However you may not find all of these in one place ..So here it is:
1. To be prosperous you have to believe and behave like you are prosperous.
2. Wealth is a subset – being prosperous is far greater than being wealthy.
3. Being Rich is much smaller than being wealthy
4. Being Rich, Wealthy or Prosperous is a mindset, not an amount of money in the bank..or elsewhere.
5. Givers Gain – prosperity and happiness are both got while pursuing something else. When you are enriching others, or creating happiness for others wealth and happiness come to you. Surely when you give, the natural laws ensure that you get. Seen it too often – so saying it from conviction, nor just somebody else says it. Givers Gain is the motto of ‘Business Network International’. Surely Mr. Ivan Meisner and Mr. Niiraj Shah will be happy to see this mention!!
6. Keep your mind clean, clear of clutter, develop powerful vision and do not be afraid to ask – and you will get.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.