Markets in the country are going through a bad phase for sure. However, it may be an opportunity to buy if you are optimistic.
The main worries are –
1. There is a large sales force today far, far divorced from the end customer!
2. In the previous bear market the sales force (brokers) were far, far more careful compared to todays’ Relationship Managers.
3. There is too much of aggressive product pushing – the greater the commission for the distributor, the harder the push!
4. In the olden times brokers looked at value investing during a bear market and at growth stocks during a bull market – now people change asset classes.
5. Media is creating volatility. Hence the chances that a common man makes money in the market is getting tough and tougher!
6. Start with a prayer, it helps!
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.