I have no clue whether resolutions work..but I guess people make them anyway. So here are somethings that you can do….
- Keep improving your financial literacy.
- Look after your PHYSICAL health.
- People talking personal finance from just personal experience ARE shallow.
- Personal finance is easy BUT BORING. See if you are up to doing it.
- Improve your credit score – by whatever numbers
- Look for a better job
- If you are a businessman start planning your exit from the business!
- Personal finance is a FAMILY activity – involve the kids too.
- Make a budget and stick to it
- Have your expenses credit card and “borrowing” credit card separate
- Automate your expense payment and your investing
- Clean up your wardrobe – de cluttering reduces stress
- Build your emergency fund if you have not done it already!
- Make your Will. Today. Preferably NOW.
- Downsize all your loans (other than Housing) by 100% and home mortgage by 20%
- Pass this on to 1,000,000 others. Wills will reduce the stress on the legal system
I can go on….but what YOU implement is more important. What I say is theory!
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.