Lots of Retirement meetings – IFA and IAP – so here are some of the learning and some tips for you. Actually I have lots…here are a few…did not count…
- Earn Well, Spend sensibly, and Importantly Invest Intelligently.
- Max your PPF ONLY when you are investing at least Rs. 10L p.a.
- Open a PPF as soon as you can but keep putting the minimum till you turn 45
- Have a will. Keep it updated.
- Have a Medical will – what treatment should you get if you are unable to decide for yourself.
- Review your will REGULARLY.
- Make sure people know about your will – and at least about where it is kept.
- Have a standby plan for your MAIN finance person.
- Introduce all your investment professionals to all the stake holders.
- Your spouse and kids should be as good as you are in DOCUMENT management
- Find an IFA who will help you with document management and document audit.
- One day I hope to launch a document management, will writing and audit functions…waiting to buy expertise..
a dozen a day…is good right?
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.