Kalyug: when people who talk well are thought to be subject market experts. I am more and more convinced that people need a financial adviser just to separate the shit from the facts on blogs, television, vlogs, etc. Have you seen such shit? Please post it in the comments…with links if you have them.
You tube has made content posting easy. So some amazing shit is being given as “advice” and in many languages. I have only seen English and Hindi Videos, so I do not know of other language shit…let me stick to this…
- NPS does asset allocation for you automatically, and hence once you do investment in NPS, you do not need a financial planner.
- Mutual funds are not suitable for people in the army and senior citizens.
- A mutual fund company (amc I guess) earns 2% in equity funds..so if Rs. 100 crores is invested in its equity scheme, it earns Rs. 2 crores.
- Amfi is a SRO
- Term insurance with return of premium is better than pure term insurance.
- There can be no fraud in your demat account.
- In the 1990s you had too much risk – high brokerage, …etc. Its a joke.
- If you had invested Rs 10 in 1980 in Wipro it would be worth Rs. 60L today.
- Mutual funds are too risky for senior citizens
- Your money is very safe in bank fixed deposits
- Most of the videos are actually selling their services – mutual fund, share advisory, etc.
- We have been outperforming the markets for a long time
i can go on and on and on….that is not the purpose…please post the kind of shit that you have seen or read…could be anywhere…
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.