a young 28 year old boy gets married to a 28 year old girl – both childhood classmates. Both parents oppose the marriage, it is an inter-caste marriage.
Marriage is solemnised by friends and they get married. Both are happy, and on a honeymoon.
There is an accident. Boy dies. Girl has 90% burn injuries.
Now let us come to some brutal questions:
- do you think the boy would have taken any life insurance?
- even if he had would she be the nominee?
- who will pay the medical bill for the girl?
- Assume that the girl had quit her job and was planning to relocate and find a job
- Would they have spoken about medical insurance?
- Even if she were to recover would she be able to access his PF, insurance, investments?
- would she have the passwords to his phone, laptop, etc?
- Would there be a will or nomination anywhere favoring her
- remember they got married 4 months ago
- Would the boy / girl have considered it too “money-minded” to talk of such things?
- What if the girl has a fire accident and can NEVER EVER look like what she looked earlier?
think about all these questions when you read the following article:
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.