I was stunned when one CEO said “your lectures are not good for my company”. I did not pay much attention. A few days earlier a fund manager told me that a HR manager looks for people who
- will work hard
- get promoted
- feel worthless about himself/herself
- converts income into lifestyle expenses
- works harder to remain where he is and
- is slightly overpaid
- knows that the work he does can be outsourced – or HR tells him that
- will buy expensive financial products
- keep looking at the money that he has and works harder
- NEEDS a promotion so that the ‘extra’ money goes towards better lifestyle
Now imagine if he attends my lecture and I tell him
- reduce lifestyle expenses
- start saving
- convert saving to investing
- do not trade
- invest sensibly
- target financial freedom
- do not buy expensive endowment plans
- buy simple products that grow in value
- create a corpus that will help you retire
- feel more confident in the wealth creation process
- learn about compounding
- see how starting small also can help
So if I think that a HR person is going to be interested in having me over to talk about financial independence, something is wrong with me.
Yes a few companies – including non finance companies like Asian Paints have done this in the past, I doubt whether too many companies would want to do this!
Over to you CEO.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.