Did / doing 3 training sessions for doctors in 3 locations – Nagpur, Indore and Pune. Doing this post because I hear somethings which are alarming…
- Doctors do not have to retire
- What if I find a share THAT ONLY GOES UP can I buy it for my portfolio
- I buy LIC policies for risk cover
- Should I take medical insurance at all?
- Why should I take term insurance at all?
- Why should I learn about finance
- Why is ULIP not enough as insurance?
- I have Real Estate which has done well – why is it not a good investment for my old age?
- Should I hire an Advisor or invest direct?
- Why should I invest through a mutual fund and not direct equity?
- I have an active agent – he makes changes in my portfolio EVERY YEAR
- Why are you suggesting passive funds? In India active funds are working are they not?
- Why are you suggesting Income fund over bank FD?
- …but Mutual funds are subject to market risk no?
- When I can get a bigger loan for a longer period why should I borrow less for a shorter period?
Sure doctors have a choice of how long they can / could work. Great. If your mind and physical fitness is assured, this is true. What if the doc WANTS to retire?
Or what if he is forced to retire? what f he can no longer hold a scalpel?
will attempt a detailed answer…and add more questions from what I hear in the next few lectures…
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.