My talk in a doctor’s Investment Program – we call it “Wealth Prescription for Doctors“ is more on risk reduction. Obviously the ONLY products that I recommend are:
one savings account – maybe 2
term insurance (when you increase your liability, you increase your term insurance)
credit cards – one or 2
making a will.
When I talk about Index funds, I am often asked:
- does Real Estate not give far higher returns?
- my father bought real estate….now it is worth…!!
- all fund houses have funds that out perform index funds
- is Hdfc Top 200 (Franklin Bluechip, Birla….Reliance….) is that NOT an index fund?
- but we were told to invest in an equity fund is an equity fund not an index fund?
- are all equity funds index funds?
- my banker (broker) tells me timing the market gets far better returns do you agree?
- I do FnO and did Rs. 794 crores turnover last year
- I bought shares..and they have done very well
- I have a practice of about X should I construct a hospital
- I trade in shares and have made good money
- I have lost money in FnO and now stay away from the markets
Well here are my responses –
- I am here to teach basic alphabets, those who can write poetry will find it boring
- Alphabets, words, sentences, prose and then poetry is the order of learning
- what i teach is not as important as what you learn and IMPLEMENT after the class
- the last 4 slides are the summary that you should take home from this session
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.