Most fathers or should I say parents live a fairy tale life. It makes it impossible for them to scale down their ‘i deserve this’ life style. So if a parent is earning well and spending well there is a need to ask him the following. Well some of the things that I have asked, and pretty bluntly…are here…just in case your IFA cannot ask you, ask them yourself:
- Have you provided for your OWN retirement before you pay for your children’s indulgences?
- How are you going to tell your daughter that you cannot afford to pay US $ 200,000 for that education abroad?
- With what face did you tell your family that we could afford that trip to Disneyland?
- You have exactly Rs. 1 crore net worth at age 51 with what face will you face your retirement?
- You are 47, unemployed, and perhaps unemployable how will you pay for your daughter’s foreign education?
- Some of the educational degrees have no ROI, chief, you cannot afford them, go take a walk
- Your kids cannot, cannot, cannot afford to do those expensive courses unless you show me 1 Million US $ ..
- How prepared are you to lose your job tomorrow?
- Remember the great net worth that you are talking about has been contributed by your dad in the form of a house
- If your father’s portfolio was given away to charity, YOUR old age would have been in misery.
- You want to help somebody? You got to be joking, You need help yourself !!
- Is it your ego which prevents you from telling your family you really cannot afford that Rs. 69L Jaguar?
- No. You cannot afford your annual vacation in India if you insist on air travel and 5* deluxe stay
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.