Here’s a full list of legendary investor John Templeton’s investment rules.
1. Invest for maximum total real return
2. Invest — Don’t trade or speculate
3. Remain flexible and open minded about types of investment
4. Buy Low
5. When buying stocks, search for bargains among quality stocks.
6. Buy value, not market trends or the economic outlook
7. Diversify. In stocks and bonds, as in much else, there is safety in numbers
8. Do your homework or hire wise experts to help you
9. Aggressively monitor your investments
10. Don’t Panic
11. Learn from your mistakes
12. Do not be fearful or negative too often
13. Outperforming the market is a difficult task
14. An investor who has all the answers doesn’t even understand all the questions
15. There’s no free lunch
16. Begin with a prayer, it helps
easy to cut paste the summary….hopefully one day I will explain some of them…
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.