Does Financial freedom allow you to retire soon? Do Financially Free people retire and sit at home? If you saw Prashant Jain’s investment in his own funds, surely he is not ‘working’ to earn a salary, right? He obviously has more money than he requires. Now he is just one example that has come to light. Most of the people whom I meet have net worth in the region of say Rs. 30 – Rs. 2oo crores – and I AM NOT TALKING OF BUSINESSMEN WHO HAVE SOLD their businesses. I am talking of people like PJ – who have created wealth with ESOP and some sensible investing and of course luck!
Financial freedom allows you to do the following:
- working with zero stress
- retire when you can, NOT when you Must
- retire from work, not from life
- decide what to do with your money without worrying ‘log kya kahenge’
- donate to charities / choose not to do any charity – THE CHOICE IS THEIRS, not society’s.
- choose what you want to do
- choose which clients you wish to meet
- choose what clients to give up and what businesses to give up
- make sure that the HR/ appraisal meets are just some kind of a Time Pass
and what happens once you retire?
- choose asset allocation to satisfy yourself – throw the text book away
- I know people with annual expenses of Rs. 5 lakhs and net worth of Rs. 30 crores and aged 70+
- choose how to distribute the wealth post your life
- do not let your kids pressurize you on where to live, what to do, how to deal with the wealth
- decide how to dress
- decide what time to get up
- decide when to give your wealth away
Believe me, it is amazing. Do it. Just Do it.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.