Recently read about a blogger writing about what he learnt from being on one Investing forum. Mine is a little broader..this includes many blogs, pages, sites,….
- Most people visiting these sites KNOW that they can EASILY earn 25% p.a. for the next 3o or 40 years. Buffett ka baap.
- Most blogs are run by people with some focus – ad revenue, to sell financial products/services,
- A blog considers itself successful or unsuccessful depending on the number of hits.
- The number of people coming to a blog or being sticky to a blog is smart guess work
- Many readers cannot distinguish between a blog post and a PMS service.
- According to PR agencies, every group is well penetrated by their PAID writers.
- Posts like “Yes..retirement is important, that is why I bought…….plan from ……..company” is clearly a plug in, but commonly found.
- You can be caustic, popular, correct, bluffing, calling the bluff, – all at the same time.
- You need to use ‘unfriend’ pretty liberally and still reach 5000 ‘friends’. Good number to reach. Once you are there..more cannot be added
- There is a huge shortage of writers. There is a huge shortage of writers. Repeat.
- Personal finance beyond 14o words is repetition.
- Remove the words start early, asset allocation, pension plan, child plan, long term from a blogger on PF, he is dead.
- If you do not know the purpose of a blog, you should be worried
- Money is not the only thing that bloggers chase. But money is not bad, eh?
- ….enough for a Sunday…
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.