I have seen so much of abuse of the IFA, and especially the small IFA that I thought that such a piece was very important.
- every IFA that i have met – and I have met more than 8-9000 of them has one client success story at least
- many IFAs will tell you about DECLINING financial literacy
- Investors successful in one field OVERCONFIDENTLY mess up their personal finance portfolios
- Potential investors need hand holding in the initial years of investing
- Many investors go off and do their own investing BUT INITIAL introduction to investing is done by IFA
- without an Ifa the Mf industry could not have had even this much of penetration EVEN in urban India
having said all that…you must know what an IFA really does. Read on
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.