There is absolutely NOTHING wrong in writing sponsored posts. It makes a lot of money depending upon the reach. So I might make an X amount of money and an ET would make say 1000x for doing the same post. What I need to do is to put on top (or even better at the bottom in font size 7) and write a post.
What topics could I write on:
- how ulips are the best products since sliced bread
- why you should deal with bank Relationship managers only
- why xyz mutual fund’s new product (being launched) is the best product to buy
- top 4 mutual funds to invest
- best ulip in the past 5 months / 12 months / 3 years – choose a number that suits the article
- why ulips are more flexible than mutual funds
- How you can earn tax free income from ulips
- Tax planning using ulips for Keyman insurance
the list is endless and all these articles are at the top of my head – or at the tip of my finger. What I will lose is credibility. 99% OF THE people who read my blog miss the humor or kameena pan that I do. So people will start reading and acting and it will take them 3 years to know that they have been FOOLED. I would rather live with Google ads – and not make money. Or go to a sponsored banner…can live with earning less….Here is a ‘sponsored article’ paid for by the customer..and the writing has been out sourced.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.