I did a financial planning session at Pune (Deccan Gymkhana, courtesy of Prof Anil Agashe for the lovely location and the nice hall)…and it was well attended.
Some of the interesting observations / comments…
– almost all the people who were there were people who knew me because of www.subramoney.com
– many of the people were younger than 30 years of age, and that was impressive. I guess these may have been PUMBA students including friends of Ganesh Pardeshi – a young kid who did the organising, arranging the payment gateway, ..etc. Thanks Ganesh, maybe it was simple, but somebody has to do it, and you did it. Initiative without profit is really rare. Appreciate that.
– my knowledge of medical insurance is limited and it is a complicated topic. Please do enough research and then buy it.
– I was happy that I was able to handle all the queries…and there was an unofficial extension of about 45 minutes
– Manish Chauhan…came…and last time i saw a young boy MC..now I saw a man MC. I am sure his business is doing very well 🙂
– When somebody says ‘I bought a second hand car instead of a new car’ – I realized that the minimalisation posts are working !!
– as usual the Real Estate calculation was an eye opener – it was in Ranchi on Tuesday, and eyeopener on Sunday in Pune
– please give a feed back on the face of the blog…and not on FB. If you give on fb I will do a cut paste….
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.