Some are true and some are myths.
1. Fixed interest rate government bonds are risk free.
2. Interest Rates are set by the Reserve Bank of India.
3. Central Bank Governors do not like Gold because they cannot manufacture it.
4. Gold is a bad investment because it has few productive uses in industry.
5.Tax free government bonds are a good INVESTMENT for a young investor paying high taxes.
6. Bonds are a good investment and should represent a very big portion for an investor.
7. Bonds and bank fixed deposits are better than bond funds – there is no maturity risk.
8. The share market’s 3 decade appreciation and super growth is because of growth, innovation, exports, market penetration, and good management.
….many more…but want your responses please….
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.