Sir John Templeton said that the four most dangerous words in investments are “It is different this time”.
I am sure we have heard this a million times! “India is growing at 9%”, “There is no alternative for international funds” FIIs are looking for growth. At this growth rate, India is cheap!
Correct. But please remember asset prices fluctuate – it goes up, it goes down, it stays horizontal for a long time – we do not know how long!
Some more USELESS words that a small investor hears from the media:
– you must do proper fundamental analysis before investing.
– buy when the others are selling and sell when others ae buying.
-be Greedy when others have fear, and be Fearful when others are Greedy.
– We are cautiously optimistic.
– The market is likely to be volatile.
– Na Mo’s economic policies are different from UPA (we heard this, cannot feel it)
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.