This is not a financial post, just a happiness post. If you assume happiness has a lot of financial implications, you are right. If you are happy, you will be rich. Read it again. If you are happy, YOU will be rich – the reverse is not true always!!
So to be happy you need to KNOW THE following:
– there is somebody out there who loves you. Unconditionally. Connect with that person.
What does this person do? this person is around you when you need them. They advise you in a way that you will accept (unlike Subramoney.com who is blunt and on your face!), will never, ever, ever tell you ‘see I told you so’ instead will say ‘see my communication skills were so poor that I could not convince you, it is my fault’. Will take punches from you, will continue to hold your hand. Will be with you when you need, when you are angry, when you are moody. Will not mind you not picking up calls, ignoring smses, ignoring wassup messages,….and protect you from some abrasive elements in society. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH A PERSON IN YOUR LIFE, go and seek. Could be a friend, sibling, spouse, – but a friend is best. Sometimes you do not want to tell the spouse certain things 🙂
– there is NOBODY out there keep a tab on your mistakes, evil thoughts, etc. accumulating it to throw it at you when you are feeling low. ONLY PERSON who does it is YOU. YOURSELF. Just stop doing it.
– to be loved, you need not have net worth. Just self worth. Which we all have.
– you cannot please all the people you are connected on FB. To me only about 10 matter a lot. 50 matter at all. The other 3800 – we do not care a damn either way. I am just being polite in accepting FB’s misuse of the word ‘friend’.
– if somebody keeps track of my posts, sayings, etc. I feel sorry for them, not for myself. I feel honored at being tracked. One day it might be useful when I write my memoirs.
-sometimes I will hurt the people I love. Mostly unintentionally. Almost always unintentionally, but hey that is life. I will also apologize – if they do not accept the apologies, I know they will not matter post that. Sad, but will live with that. Has not happened so far, hope it does not matter.
– when you hurt someone you love, the world does not end. Really, it does not end.
– you should not respect or like a person because he/she is in a good position.
– be aware of people who throw money around to buy respect and love. Suddenly they think they own you.
-Money is like salt. You need it. An excess does not help at all.
this is a money blog so I had to write about money! Happiness has nothing to do with money.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.