Some life lessons that many people wish that they had learnt earlier…
1. Have no expectations: Expecting from anyone is wrong and almost foolish. It invariably leads to disappointment. Not talking about big things like falling in love with a girl, but even expecting a thank you or an acknowledgement is sometimes burdensome.
2. Power of compounding / Every drop counts: Most people can go back in time and wish that they had not spent some money on something which they never used..and they keep wondering how it would have been if that money was compounded….
3. Starting early in investing.
4. Taking care of their health: ‘I wish I knew the importance of good health..and had not ignored the health habits.
5. Experience cannot be taught, and wisdom is a function of Time!
6. Spend more time with friends and family and less time doing business.
7. Accumulate lesser things, but accumulate more JOINT experiences with family and friends. Go on a vacation with friends.
8. Take Listening Classes. They are as important as Public speaking classes you took in class 8.
9. Money and Things CANNOT define you. Be yourself. Things are there to simplify life, not control you.
10. Can go on and on…but I wish you add IN the comments column…what is that one thing that you wish you had learnt earlier?
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.