I have always felt and said that for every person there are 2 dates of retiring / resigning. The first day is when they MENTALLY resign/ retire and the second day is when they actually do so.
Recently a few people have retired / resigned and the reasons that they gave me are stunning and quite shocking…here let me share some of the reasons:
1. I know I have another 4 years to go as the CFO of the group, but I did not want to live a life of lies. Everyday I was meeting people and saying “So happy to see you” – a bloody lie. I was not happy at all meeting all those guys. I was just 5 months into this job and everything was terrible. From the composition of the Board of directors, my colleagues, etc…..IT WAS A TERRIBLE MISTAKE, now just correcting it.
2. Subra I am 27 years old if I do not quit this shit job now and do something new, I will feel miserable for the rest of my life. – a CA, male, from a rich background quit an Internal audit job and is wondering what to do.
3. This company is not adding any value to me, to itself or to society. I am moving on to join an NGO at about 1/5th the salary.
4. I am going to try my hand at social entrepreneurship, and my Investment portfolio can feed me for about 10 years….
5. My boss has no nice things to say about me. It hurts my ego…I would rather go down on salary instead of going down to ask him for a raise…
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.