Private: Finance for Non-Finance people Workshop
TOPIC: FINANCE FOR NON FINANCE MANAGERS
INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP on Finance for NON FINANCE MANAGERS
Essentials of Finance for Non-Finance Executives is designed to provide you with an understanding of financial management. You will learn analyzing financial statements, management and the financial planning process.
Today’s managers need to understand finance if their business is to be profitable.
Benefits of the Workshops:
Maximize your ability to use financial techniques in company’s strategic management.
An appreciation of alternative courses of action open to you
The ability to communicate effectively with your financial colleagues
An understanding of the financial consequences of your business decisions
The confidence to use, discuss and present financial information
The workshop aims to raise the level of financial awareness of the participants and enable them to use the financial information provided to them to make better decisions.
To equip participants with adequate financial tools to analyze financial statements and financial performance. Prime areas of focus include Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Cash Budget, Capital Budgets, Financial Ratios, etc.
Accounting basics & Financial statements
– Concepts & types of budget
– Monitoring & controlling Budget
– Variance Analysis
Corporate Financial Reporting
– To read and understand a company’s financial statements
– Elements of the Balance Sheet & P&L account Accounting Framework
Evaluation of Financial Performance
– To analyse the performance of a company and understand the ways of improving performance
– Ratio Analysis
Working Capital Management
– To understand the importance of working capital management
– Concept of Working Capital Managing the various components lke inventory, debtors and creditors Working Capital Financing.
Cost analysis for Decision making
– To analyse product profitability and improve decision making
– Cost Concepts
– Break Even Analysis
– Activity Based Costing
Who should attend:
Directors, General Managers, Managers and other executive who use financial information in the course of their work and od not have any specialized training in understanding financial information. Managers & Executives in sales, marketing, business development, project management, HR, IT, engineering, manufacturing, general management and analysts tracking companies performance.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.