Let us look at some brilliant, time tested investment tips which is very easy for me to blog. If I say this on TV it would be even greater. I would look brilliant.
the question is how the ……..will you use it?
1. Buy Low and Sell High
2. Be Greedy when the others are in Fear and have Fear when others are Greedy.
3. Investing is for the long term. Thank you goddamit what is long term? 2 weeks? 3 years? 10 years? 22 years? – ek number to bolo!!!
4. Read the prospectus before you invest. Tch Tch…and do what? it is written in such sick language that it is not worth the paper it is printed on…
5. Understand a balance sheet before you invest in that company. Yuck.
However here are some good things to learn from the pundits –
1. There is no qualification to be a market expert. People who have been in the capital market are called there. Simple.
2. Most of the times the questions (and therefore the answers) are absolutely correct, and completely useless.
3. Sadly there is no website which will tell you the accuracy level or the frequency of visits.
4. Biocon appears more on TV as compared to Colgate and Coromandel International. Ask the shareholders about who is happier.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.