Well well you really cannot be stress free, but here is a very interesting list of things which helps de-stress. Or so say the experts.
1. Accept things: the carpenter not coming on time, the plumber coming after a day or your kids behavior….or anything that causes stress is outside your body. You really cannot do anything except alter your expectations.
2. De clutter: your house, wardrobe, desk, mind, cell phone,….clutter clutters your mind.
3. Get a hobby: Could be anything that you love or at least like. For me it is cycling, and running. Choose your poison and make sure you enjoy it.
4. Music, and Reading are also de-stressing. Ben Greenfield says good classical music makes the brain grow calmer and better. He recommends that even to sportsmen. Again choose your poison!
5. Attending funerals is supposed to de stress you by making you accept that funerals, marriages, childbirth….are all part of the life cycle. It is supposed to prepare you for the departure of near and dear ones, which is inevitable.
well there may be more…but 5 is what people remember at a time…:-)
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.