A friend is trying to be as environment friendly as possible…or as less damaging to the planet earth. Actually he says – it is just like going back about 60-70 years and lead a middle class life style.
Let us see some of the things he does:
- drinks water from an earthen pot
- takes bath in cold water
- sleeps on the floor with just one ‘chatai’
- uses public transport or walks
- 50% of his food is raw/ fresh
- he is a vegetarian – no onion, no garlic,
- not yet a vegan (has curds)
- no tea, no coffee, no processed foods
- no polished rice – only wild or red rice
- wheat – made at home
- no soap, no shampoo – only oil and shikakai (!)
- no toothpaste
- NO CHEMICAL INPUTS AT ALL
- only ayurvedic doctor for consulting
Cannot remember more – but he says he is seeing a dramatic improvement in health. He has cut down on television (2 hrs a week), talking on telephone (not monitored), and even a lot of unnecessary talking…
a 100 years ago we may have called such a person normal…but in a day and age when people are judged by what they show off, this guy moves around like a saint!
cannot think of more
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.